SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPO4 Open Items Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.) In FPO4 the total open item for a particular CA is not arranging in to DUE date grid if any item's due date is not yet come so amount should be come in to less 30  days but it is going to greater than 365 please solve this.

2.)I want to save all reports data in to one of the Z table how can i achieve this for further processing?

3.)if i want additional columns in to the report which is not the part of FKKOP structure can i add these?

your quick response is highly appreciated.....

7 REPLIES 7

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please find my response as follows-

(a)  If a particular OI is not due, it should not come in any of the grid lines. Can you check the due date\deferral date of these items.

(b) Check event 9567. I think you can extract the data in to a custom table.

(c) Check event 9560 and 9561.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan for your quick response.....

(a) This is open item report so open item can be of two type one with over due and other is not yet due

so these both items will come in the report.

(b)  9567 is not found in fqevents.

plz explain in detail because in SCN there is not much about FPO4.

0 Kudos

Ankit:

Possibly you are at a lower release. Event 9567 is used for export during FPO4 et al.  Also, wihtout the event you can just use the export function on the output control tab as below

For the first point, i do not see the same thing. An item not yet due appears in the first bucket of the grid as shown below.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

thanks for your reply but how to use additional output facility as you mentioned above how to save these data in to Z table please elaborate.

0 Kudos

Ankit:

So a ztable will take some development then.  Within the events Amlan mentioned you could do it.  Otherwise, you would need to create a program which reads your file and then updates the table.  But there is no functionality in the transaction for that.  I am not sure it is a worthwhile pursuit since that table would get massive very quickly.  You can save the output files as an option.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

is there any user exit from where i can extract the data and fill in to Z Table because the event 9567 is not available to me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit ,

Have look at transaction FPBW which is used for extraction of open item to BIW for further analysis,it stores data in table DFKKOPBW , also have a look at config at contact account receivable and payable -integration - business intelligence

1)define feils for extraction

2)define grid for grouping items

also take  a look at events -2504,2505,2506,2511.

Hopefully helps