cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal application error of business object when saving a questionnaire in SLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In SLC I logon as the category manager and I would like to setup a questionnaire.

Step one, I create the question's and save this to the question library

Step two, I the create questionnaire and add the questions from the question library, when I try to save my questionnaire I get the following error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The URL call ..../sap/bc/webdynpro/srmsmc/wda_i_qnr_ovp/ was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error occurred in system S73 : Internal application error of business object /SRMSMC/CO_QNR

The error occurred on application server .... and in work process 7 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: SET_APPLICATION_ERROR of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP

Method: /BOBF/IF_FRW_SERVICE_LAYER~ADJUST_NUMBERS of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP

Method: /BOBF/IF_TRA_SERV_MGR_TRANSACT~ADJUST_NUMBERS of program /BOBF/CL_TRA_SERVICE_MGR======CP

Method: ADJUST_NUMBERS of program /BOBF/CL_TRA_TRANSACTION_MGR==CP

Method: /BOBF/IF_TRA_TRANSACTION_MGR~SAVE of program /BOBF/CL_TRA_TRANSACTION_MGR==CP

Method: IWCI_IF_FPM_TRANSACTION~SAVE of program /BOFU/CL_FBI_CONTROLLER_NEW===CP

Method: IWCI_IF_FPM_TRANSACTION~SAVE of program /SRMSMC/CL_FBI_BASE_CONTROLLERCP

Method: SAVE of program /1BCWDY/06NZYQWVFE38WIJQ6YOS==CP

Method: IWCI_IF_FPM_TRANSACTION~SAVE of program /1BCWDY/06NZYQWVFE38WIJQ6YOS==CP

Method: CALL_TRANSACTION_SAVE of program CL_FPM========================CP

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing same error when saving internal evaluation response, regarding object /SRMSMC/BO_SES. Have you found any information regarding this error?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check service is activated and are you able to run the application independently.

Thanks

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved! Problem was with user role adjustment, I re-adjusted it and it works fine!

0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Could you please confirm if I should be asking my Basis Team to check user roles and adjust the same accordingly if I am getting the following:

Error:

"Internal application error of business object /IAM/ISSUE (termination: RABAX_STATE)"

ST22:

"The exception '/BOBF/CX_FRW_FATAL' was raised, but it was not caught anywhere along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not adequately responded to, the running ABAP program '/BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP' has to be terminated."

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,

BGaurav

former_member198721
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing same issue , can you elaborate which role is required.

Regards,

Khushbu

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Eben, we are facing similar problem , its seen for SLC registration Form. could you please provide some comments where we should check ?

thanks

bhakti