cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Setting Decimal Notaion is disabled for edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a problem for the end users to change the Decimal notation in Production portal.

The Decimal Notation under the User Setting is disable for edit. It can be edited via T-code SU01.

It must be possible for the end user to edit the decimal notation in the SRM portal.

Kindly let me know, if there is some setting that has to be maintained.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to SAP note 1658642

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is your SRM release ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

The SRM relese is 7.0

One thing I notice is in Quality system the decimal notation field id enabled for edit.

I compared the User roll also. and those were same.

Regards,

Nitin

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check:

1. metadata for Set Type BCP (BP: Contact person user data): SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Field Control > Configure Control for Fields of Substructures
  2. /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_FIELD_METADATA method from /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_MO_CP class for field 'DATFM'.
  3. WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW BAdI implementation for /SAPSRM/WDC_MODC_CPD_DB WDC and V_PS_OIF_BD_UD_CP view.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

I did not find the WDC /WDC_MODC_CPD_DB in our system.

Please find below the field details. I guess the Initial information which i gave you was wrong.

We have SAP version EHP1 enabled. And we have only BUS2121 activated yet.

/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF
/SAPSRM/WDC_MODC_USER_ACC
IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS
V_USER_ACC
/SAPSRM/WDCC_MODC_USER_ACC_PERST

Information on Field
DECIMAL_NOTATION
DROPDOWN_BY_KEY
STANDARD

Regards,

Nitin

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

forget what i wrote: i was thinking about Contact Person and not Employee.

1. Metadata for Set Type 'UA' (User Account): SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Field Control > Configure Control for Fields of Substructures
  2. /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_FIELD_METADATA method from /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META_MO_USER class (or check other /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_META* class) for field 'DECIMAL_NOTATION'.
  3. WD_BADI_DOMODIFYVIEW BAdI implementation for /SAPSRM/WDC_MODC_USER_ACC WDC and V_USER_ACC view.
  4. any modification of standard configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_MODC_USER_ACC_MAIN_PERST.

Regards.

Laurent.