cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Order Output? What is Transfer price?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 questions:

1. What is order output?and how can we stop order output for a customer, plz explain in detail.

2.What is Transfer price? my client wants to transfer material from thier plant to 3 diff. warehouse and they want to Put Transfer price on that, my question if we have to create new pricing condition for transfer price, what changes needs to be done in condition type or what needs to added, i am really confused,appreciate ur help guyz.

Thanks

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1. What is order output?and how can we stop order

> output for a customer, plz explain in detail.

have a to the access sequence of the message and make one entry for the customer so that you have not immediate print (4) but manual print (3)

> 2.What is Transfer price? my client wants to transfer

> material from thier plant to 3 diff. warehouse and

> they want to Put Transfer price on that, my question

> if we have to create new pricing condition for

> transfer price, what changes needs to be done in

> condition type or what needs to added, i am really

> confused,appreciate ur help guyz.

transfer price is usually condition type PI01/PI02 and represents the price for internal transefers in intercompany process.

have a look to:

http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/configure-intercompany-stock-transport-order.htm

reagrds

Roberto

pls. reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its the order confirmation output that we give the customer for the purchase order placed as to what have been confirmed and when. Standard order output BA00 is used for the same. You can find the same in t.code NACE for application " V1 ". And instead of having an immediate print for the order confirmation make it manually or keep a flag based on your required parameters by reading which the driver program would decide whether to print an output for that customer or not.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore