cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sales Order (VA01) error when add material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have doing testing on Sales Order. When i want to add material error come out said no authorization for the valuation type/batch: the message no is zz00 000.

Other program seem ok so far like mmbe mb51 and etc. What should i do to trace further. Do i miss any configuration under sales?

Regards

Aishah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aishah,

Let me know why 'zzoo'(zee message) is coming in sales order. Have you done any changes in sales order or what. When exactly this message is coming only for this material or other materials. check with MM consultant for valuation type and batches. Give some more clarifications to address the issue correctly.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating new valuation type. now if i use division 11 is ok. but division 10 got problem. Sold to part also in division 11 is ok. division 10 having problem. but i got permission granted for all valuation/batch type. is it the system confusing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishah,

This seems to be custom error message. please take help of ur abap team. Check the message class in SE91 with whereused list function.

And check the related programs.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Other division is ok. div 11,12 but 10 cannot. now do not know the logic

regards

Aishah

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check this with your ABAPER? This is customized message and don't know what logic for this error has been written in some user exit. May be MV45AFZZ. Please check with ABAPER so that he may tell you the logic behind this error.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam Ali, I have finally found the solution many thanks to your guide. Yeah it is customize in the MV45AFZZ programmed. so i have figure out what to do.. Thanks yeah.