Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Automatic Usage Decision

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have created a material with QM view activated with inspection type "01", with "Automatic UD" indicator activated and i have created inspection plan and GR done for the material, an inspection lot is created for the material and i have accepted all the characterstics in the inspection lot.

I have created a "Selected set codes" in QS51 with UD code "A"- Accepted" and Valuation code- "Accepted" and Posting proposal UD - " To Unrestricted usage" and stock screen background indicator activated.

1. When i schedule for Automatic UD in QA17 with created UD Code - Both Usage decision and automatic stock transfer to unrestricted usage also is not happening.

2. When i do Automatic UD in QA10 for the created UD code - i am receiving an error message as follows

Error during quantity posting for inspection lot 000000003479, manual proc.
required

Message no. QV054

Kindly indicate , where i have commited mistake and where is should check.

Why Automatic UD is not happening in both QA10 and QA17, where i have accepted all the inspection characterstics.

Kindly solve the issue even if you find it silly

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using serialized material?

If yes, try to deselect the serial no. possible field in material master insp. setup, then test again.

Otherwise if you want to make stock posting with serial wise, as I know, you have to proceed manually with transaction QA32, etc.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I am not using any serial number profile activated material. Kindly solve

J.Balakrishnan

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you getting this error only for this inspection lot or for all lots you process through QA10 or QA17?

If only for this lot then this could be lot specific issue. Try to do posting manually through QA32 and see if the system allows. Alternatively you can try QA16.

In order system to post UDs in background following conditions must be met,

1. All the characteristics must have been accepted up to status 5.
  2. All the required must be confirmed and closed.
  3. There should not be any defect recorded.

Regards, Anand

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks for the reply. I am able to clear the inspection lot manually in QA32.

1.  But if i try with Automatic UD with QA10 - i am receiving the error message for each and every inspection lot as mentioned below

Error during quantity posting for inspection lot 000000003479, manual proc.
required

Message no. QV054

2. When i do automatic UD with QA17, both UD and automatic stock posting is not happening.

All the inspection lots are accepted, confirmed and closed and none of the characterstics are rejected

The status of inspection lot is "INSP RREC SPRQ" with status 5

Where should i check. Kindly solve the issue

J.Balakrishnan