cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Monitoring Data Not Matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, When trying to setup CCMS over PRD or any other systems by using RZ20 i found the Data their not matching the current data, for example : the used space in table space in RZ20 for table name X 45% but in the db02old its 60%, how i can update or synchronize it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it might be the cause the data collectors are not running properly

Make sure the collector job is running regulary, you can check the last collector job time, is it latest?

if not please schedule the collector job, check here Displaying the Technical View: Status Data Collector (SAP Library - The Alert Monitor)

or if this is not the case, you can try to reset the MTE Resetting MTEs and Alerts (SAP Library - CCMS Monitoring) .. this is also helps

Please update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, actually we have three systems (DEV, QA, PRD) i found also for each system in Solution manager two RFCs Collect and Analyze the Analyze one connection test working fine but authorization test all its giving error,

And for collect one i found the collect RFC for PRD with expired password, but there is something strange that the collect RFC destination not same Analyze RFC  destination for PRD (Maybe because we have Clustering), because also testing for Analyze RFC for PRD not working shall change it and make destination same collect RFC ?

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ensure you have setup the ccms monitoring correctly. For exact monitoring you will need to configure ccms agents that respond to the central monitoring system (see tcodes RZ21 or RZ23N). Please see the documents in this link for details: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/30237989-0901-0010-70a4-944691eb5e52

After setup of the technical infrastructure you can define auto reaction methods for sending notifications in case of problems or warnings. There are also lots of sap notes for this topic; just search via http://service.sap.com/notes.

Regards, RP