Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,when i am installing ecc i am getting error in creating database phase

RROR      2013-01-14 07:19:17

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025  Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR      2013-01-14 07:19:17 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011  The step runCatprocSql with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|runCatprocSql was executed with status ERROR .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please attach the log files sapinst_dev.log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please share the details of operating system, DB and SAP version you are trying to install.

If it is an oracle  DB, please make sure that temp folder where sapinst logs are stored has root or administrator access as well as sapinst user group access.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Windows 2003 server,oracle,6.0 version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please add the sidadm to administrator group in the system. Please see the below link and add the sidadm user with administrator group.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739265(v=ws.10).aspx

If the issue still not fixed,    Can you please attach the ora* logs,sapinst logs  that are available in the sapinst temp directory.

Thanks and Regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please navigate to E:\usr\sap\ECD\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\ and check whether R3load file is existing.If not, you need to  download the R3load  file from Service Market Place and put in two folders.

One is E:\usr\sap\ECD\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\

Second is E:\usr\sap\ECD\DVEBMGS00\exe

Once done, please try to retry the sapinst. I believe this should work.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal