Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Issue

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have searched well before posting it in this forum and I found the below links which are not solving my issue.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1513777

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1536158

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2011545

I have been running with an issue and needs your immediate help to resolve the below problem.

First of all it’s neither a third party nor MTO scenario.

Business has created SO with 5 PCE in April 2012 and subsequently Delivery was created in the month of Oct 2012; user is trying to complete the PGI now but the error is deficit if sales order stock.

1. To explain it with details, after creating Sales Order à user went on to create PO for 5 PCE with PO line item assigned (account assignment category in PO) to the SO line Item and subsequently GR was posted and the stock of 5 PCE got reserved against the SO.

Ideally to the delivery will consider the stock allocated to it if the special stock indicator “E” populated in Goods Movement section.

Special stock indicator is controlled by the Item Category of the Sales order but in this case it’s standard item category.

When Delivery document got created the special stock indicator “E” in the Goods Movement section is not populated and due to which it’s not considering the reserved stock from MMBE instead it’s looking at the unrestricted use stock which is a zero quantity presently.

The possible solution could be to move the stocks in MB1B with 411 E/412E movement type but which is not working for as it’s throwing me an error as (sales order (sobkz = ) is not provided for these goods movement)

Please advise me further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"the error is deficit if sales order stock." this is useless, you should post the exact error message

like in one of your referenced discussions: Deficit of Sales order st. unr. 2 TO : 601100050 RM02 FG21 0108001119 E".

This is a real error message which has a lot information, especially as this error message is dynamically built, any single character in the message is important for a solution.

This error message along with a screen shot of the detailed stock line of your stock in MMBE could give a clear picture on the problem.

in your provided screen shot I can see that you missed to enter the sales order item, without that, SAP cannot access the this sales order item to retrieve the necessary information, like the special stock indicator SOBKZ

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Juren,

Deficit of Sales order stock:

Message no. M7021

I get the same error

sales order (sobkz = ) is not provided for these goods movement) even if i try with SO number in MB1B transaction.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Your post holds answer for all the queries.

1) SOBKZ is special stock indicator in VBAP- Sales order. Which is missing in your case and hence MB1B transfer posting is also not allowed.

The error message is thrown because you are trying to move Sales Order stock for a Sales order which misses Special stock indicator.

As you rightly said earlier, this is because of wrong item category determination. For a permanent solution, you should be first changing the item category with special stock indicator and make sure proper item category determination is in place for this scenario.

We have 3 possible options as temporary solution, if the problem is with only one Sales order.

I hope you should be able to replicate the issue in your quality/Sandbox system. As the problem is with the configuration. You can try all these options in quality/sandbox.

1) Scrap the stock available as Reserved in MMBE. Post the stock reqd for SO as unrestricted. Go ahead with PGI and proceed.

2) Delete the delivery created. Use ABAP or reach out to SAP to set the SOBKZ indicator in VBAP table manually(Debug mode).

And then try creating a delivery and followed by PGI. System would consume Reserved stock.

3)  Identify the message# and change the message control from Error to Warning. Keep this as time sensitive change. Once Transfer posting is done for this Sales order case.

You can revert the message control change immediately.

Hope the above points will be useful. Please let us know the outcome.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

What an incredible solution.

I replicated the same in quality and tried your second solution (Delete the delivery created. Use ABAP or reach out to SAP to set the SOBKZ indicator in VBAP table manually (Debug mode)).

It worked for me and I could post the goods issue successfully.

I would suggest the same to user to conplete the PGI.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Nagaraj B Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Special stock indicatior can be set in the sales document item.Have alook at the attached document.

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi john,

It was specific to one sales order and we cannot afford to do configuration changes to Item Category used in sales order as it could impact other process,infact I tried the solution provided by Dhilipan and it worked for me.

My issue is solved and I request moderator to close this thread.

Best Regards,

Nagaraj B Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thanks for your information .As  previously said open the order in debugging mode and mark the special stock(SOBKZ) as marked .I am correect or worng.

Regards

john

Answers (0)