cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable or disable a button in a standard web dynpro component on a selection of Row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement in SRM Portal of Enabling a PASTE CLIPBOARD button under Conditions tab, when an item row is selected during the creation of an RFx.

Right
now i am able to see that the COPY CLIPBOARD is getting enabled and
disabled on a row selection. If i can get a suggestion on how this is
happening, i will implement it for PASTE CLIPBOARD.

For more information please find the attachments.

Can Someone help me.

Thanks&Regards,

Santhosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure you should enhance the functionality. Usually, a "paste" button is only enabled when there is something copied or cut into cache. First thing you need to do is verify that the button does not work at all. If you still decide that you need to edit the logic behind the button, you can do that in the WdDoModify method of the WDA view. If it is a standard application, you can enhance it and add your code in a post-exit method.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know the functionality of the mentioned component, but i doubt after clcicking of 'Copy clipbord' button 'Paste Clip board' will enable..? If not try the below one.

Enhance the web dynpro component, If the enable property of the 'Paste Clipboard' button is binded already create a post exit for the onAction of lead selection of table and write the code to enable it.

Regards,

Kiran