cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete all System from solman 7.1 sp06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I wnat to delete my system form solution manager 7.1 sp06 ,How i delete and it re create menualy of fron RZ70 Job Created Authomaticla, I repate that i delete on system my RFC Conneter is stiil there, and Can i Delete for SMSY of LMDB and it Recreate Automateical,

I Do This task because in When i Test I Assigne  My Develeopment system as production system now i Currect it ...so please guide me

Nainesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

Follow the below link for IT Service Management

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/Configuration+and+Administration+of+ITSM.

However to Configure the Change request management completely alone will need around three months as it is required function information also.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

Your question is not very clear, please correct the broken sentences.

If I understood correctly you want to delete a system from your solman system and the reason you marked your Dev system as production.

Can you please elaborate where you marked your Dev as Prod ? Logical system definition ?

Technically you cannot delete systme definition from SMSY in that version of Solman, however you can do that in LMDB. But your SLD DS will recreate it again. it will be good if you can explain where you have specified your system as Production.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samik

In LMDB there one open there it mention

i send screen short also

Naiensh

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

If you want to delete a manually entry.... delete from LMDB..... by deleting host, DB and system details in LMDB......

If you want to remove an automatically created entry that comes from ECC(RZ70) through SLD.... then you have to stop the data supplier from RZ70 by remove the SLD link and then removing from SLD. When the SLD LMDB sync job will run it will remove it from LMDB. If the job does not delete it after the daily sync, you can remove then manually though LMDB.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Divyanshu

Thanks for replay

Can u say that how may time take in IT ServiceManaement Configuration..

Nainesh

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot comment on how much time this setup will take place..... However, you can refer http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/Configuration+and+Administration+of+ITSM link for more information....

Regards,

Divyanshu