cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost: After certain date of the month, transfer to FI fail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I met an odd case.

In my client, shipment cost are created by Backgroud job and the calculation and account assignment and transfer to FI are all automatic.

Now for one plant code's shipment cost, let's say AAAA, had successful account assignment, but fail transfer to FI if their settlement date is after Dec. 25. As for the shipment cost whose settlement date is before 25, all successfully transfer to FI already.

All the shipment cost I mentioned are all against the same service PO, that is for the whole month and the total value is big enough for all the shipment cost.

What's more PO determination is successfuly, becuase when I click the box of "Transfer" in shipment cost item, the service PO appear in settlement tag.

Do you have any ideas, what's going on?

I got no clue for this. Really need your help.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, Thanks!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What a poor answer.

Just imagine you  search for an answer and find this discussion,..

Do you know that a forum is meant as a place to exchange knowledge? even you found the answer yourself.

Just imagine it would be a place to just drop messages, would it be an interesting place to go to?

Wouldn't it make sense to tell how you solved it, so that others do not need to ask the same question again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right!

Here's my find out: User accidently mark the "Delivery Completed" indicator in service PO item. This makes the transfer fail in shipment cost.

Since that's production environment, I cannot test it via the manual transfer.

And this is why I come here to ask question, hope you could bring me some ideas.

Not some great find out, but hope it help, if have the same situation.

Thanks!

Answers (0)