cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprint related Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the activities I have participate in implementation of WM and I am looking for the following Que to Ans Immediately PLz.

1. To Be Processes Finalization
  2. As-Is Discussion and collection of Documents
  3. Preparation Of To-Be Planning and Strategy for Work Shops
  4. Prepration of To-Be Flow Chart
  5. To-Be Workshop Compliances, Update

With examples and detail info I am looking to understand the genuine process really I appreciate for early reply.

Ur SAP Collegue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elina,

I'm sure this information is available on SCN & the web, if you've checked it. In any case, I'll try to tell you what I know:

1. AS-IS: Client documents their organization structure, current processes & scenarios followed as explicitly as possible. Also, client has to collect/document all the reports (formats / tools) used.

2. To-Be: Consultant will review the AS-IS document and prepare a documentation which explains how the client's current process / scenarios can be implemented in SAP, the availability of reports etc. There will also be a L1 session, where in the consultant will be giving a presentation of the same. Conduct discussion with the end users / dept head to get a better understanding of the AS-IS document and thus prepare a successful to-be documentation.

Check out the below link for more info:

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/dhruvs-blog/sap-implementation-blueprints-32286

All the best..Hope I could help..

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pearl T,

Sorry for the delay, If you have any TO-BE Docs/ or others  related to WM Pl can you arrange because of project time constraint i cannot write.this is my ID:elina.sap@fr.com

Your SAP Colleague.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry dear.. I checked, but don't have any soft copies of To - Be documents.

Answers (0)