Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery type NCR cannot be invoiced with billing type F2

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have a starnge problem it concerns Inter Company return Stock Transfer.

Return GR has been posted

Return GI has been posted

I get this error when I bill a delivery of type NCR (return) and item category NCRN. In copy control (VTFL)  the following is defined:

VTFL

For F2 only

F2 -> LF

F2 -> LO

For IG that is:

IG -> LF

IG -> R

IG -> NCR on item level -> NCRN

NCR is only assigned to IG and no other billing type.

Error:

0080619041 000000 Delivery type NCR cannot be invoiced with billing type F2

When I select IG in VF01 the billing document will be created without a problem, what is wrong here?

Regards Kees

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kees,

we had the same issue . SAP set the billing relevance to J for NCRN where we think this is wrong and we set it to D.

J to our point of view makes only sense for plants abroad with the stock transfer within one company code.

--> our issue: IC stock transfer return with 2 european countries --> same error message

please check the 2 billing status in the delivery:

with J : we had A for billing status and C for Intercompany billing status (after the IG)

--> the A is the reason for the error message as we also have no copy control for F2 set up

then we deleted the delivery and changed the billing relevance to D for NCRN

with 😧 we had "blank" for billing status and everything was fine

hope this might help you - or in case you have another solution in the meantime I would also be interested

kind regards Angela

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I never seen this type of scenario in Inter company STO .I am suggesting you is please have a look into Google and get some threads on this for How to configure INT STO .

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Please above link and if you have any doubts please let me know.

Note : First of all ,tell me step by step ,how did you configure in your system with what movement types ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thnx for the replay

These are the standard settings of Inter Company Stock transfer. These processes are ok, so I think no need to tell the settings other then the settings above.

The process is as follows and standard SAP:

Create a PO Doc type NB (since it is a stock transfer between two plants of different companies), UB is only for IC within the same company. For return we mark the Return flag in the PO item.

With VL10B we now create the return delivery, delivery type NCR (standard IC return delivery type), next we Post the Goods issue (MvT 673). After that the Goods Receipt (MvT 161) is posted as well (two step).

Next we try to create the billing document with VF01 with the error mentioned above although delivery type NCR is assigned to IG (which is the standard correct billing type for IC return stock transfer). If we change the billing type on before hand in VF01 then the billing document is created. So the default proposal is wrong. Should not be F2 but IG.

Maybe the question should be, where else can the billing type be defaulted then with VTFL.

Regards kees

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean this scenario flow is as below right ,

1. ME21N -PO - UB Document Type in the presence of receiving plant to send the goods to the sending plant .

2. VL10B - Back Ground Process

3. VL01N - NCR Returns Delivery Type with Movement Type - 643

4. VF01 - Invoice  

Copying control is VTFL b/w delivery to billing NCR to F2.

or else

1. ME21N -  Creation PO  with UB in the presence of Receiving Plant to send goods fro sending plant  ( Click on return Indicator )

2. MIGO with 161 Movement type Type

3. MIRO

Here no copying control .

Note : I dont know why ,you are using two movement types in the first process what ever I have explained .Please ,go by second Process what ever I explained .

Please if you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

I assume you aren't familliar with IC Stock transfer. For IC stock transfer NB should be used (advise SAP). UB is only used within the same company.

Two step can be used when goods are some time in transit (it takes time to transport from one plant to the other). In that case when the goods leave the plant you book a GI and when the goods arrive later you book a GR in the receving plant, two step.

This process itself isn't the issue it runs fine, only the default proposal is the problem.

Regards Kees

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I suggest you as please have a look into what ever I have provided Link and revert back if you have doubts please .

Side comment : 1. Could you please ,tell me do you know about 161 and 673 movement types purpose ?

2. Do you know ,what is NB and UB  ?

3. If you dont mind ,can you explain T.codes sequence straight forward scenario and return scenario with document types and movement types why because I am curios on this scenario .

Please revert back as soon as possible .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually ,below is flow in inter STO .

1. PO - ME21N with UB menas stock transport order and NB means standard PO order with return indicator in the presence of receiving plant for sending goods to sending plant.

2. VL10B Background process

3. VL02N ,here is  Movement type 673 and 675 ( in two steps ) in Scheduling category NS .

4. VF01 Final Billing Doc.

Side Comment : Please consider in my second post ,after 3rd step ,we have to do MIGO with 101 Movement Type for Goods receipt .

If any mistakes done by me ,please let me know my false .

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

You have the wrong link (cross companY) and again the process itself isn't relevant.

Just for your info:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

The question is how is the billing type defaulted? If it is ony via VTFL then there is a bug or a user exit.

Regards Kees

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

Sorry you are totally wrong. Thansk for your help, but maybe somebody else knows the answer.

Regards Kees

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

The question is how is the billing type defaulted? If it is ony via VTFL then there is a bug or a user exit.

Please have a look into T.Code OVLK (not zeroVLK ) ,in that click on NCR Delivery Type ,in that there was Default Order Type as  "DLR Document Type " ,This had Billing Document Type .Please go to VOV8 and execute DLR Type and see your Billing Type what you have maintained there .

Go to VOV4 and check what Item Category you have assigned Document Type DLR and go to VOV5 and check for that Item category which Scheduling category assigned and chechk there what movement types assigned .

Note : you are very Clever man .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks ,

Naren

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

Correct, it was as you told. DLR is assigned to document type NCR.

Doc type DLR

Is assigned:

• Deliv -> F2
  • Ord -> F2
  • Inter Company IG

Looks ok with me, isn't it?

Regards Kees

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Finally ,you got my point .

Note : I am very happy now .

If you still any doubts please let me know.

Thanks ,

Naren

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

You are a joker, hihihihihi.

If everything is ok, why do I get the error then?

Regards Kees

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Check your Copying Control ,How and which documents ,you have maintained in VTFL ?

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Note : First ,I afraid Fully on your words .......as How to solve this issue why because I had 3 Ex .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Naren,

Read my first message, there it is stated, the copy control of F2 and IG.

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually process is below way .Do like as below ,

In VTFL,  IG -  NCR in Item Level  NCRG

F2 -   LF  in Item Level  NCRN

Assign NCR to IG not F2 .Here you did mistake that's why you have got error .

If you still any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren