Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DM generation error in DOE Workbench for CRM Mobile Sales

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,
I'm installing SAP CRM Mobile Sales using CRM 7.0, NWM 7.1 SP14, GW1.1 SP09.
The SAP_BASIS 7.1 has been generated with out errors and is consistent.
All Data Objects and Adapters of the "MAS_CRMSALES_DMSWCV , 2.0 of  SAP" has been generated with out errors.
We are having serious issues concerning the generation of the Distribution Models(DM). This is due to a generation error in the class ZDOE_CL_RR05J052002 for method IF_RR_BASE~DEP_CALC_DEL.
In this method there are a syntax error - see following paste from generated code from method IF_RR_BASE~DEP_CALC_DEL.

data : lt_link1 type  table of  .

data : ls_link1 type   .

data : lt1_link1 type  table of  .

data : ls1_link1 type   .

Due to the error in this data definition where types are missing, it is not possible to generate the DM.

We have tried regenerate all - SAP BASIS 7.10 and all objects of  "MAS_CRMSALES_DMSWCV , 2.0 of  SAP" again - same result.

Any new ideas are welcome - thanks

Br

Jacob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Yes, you are right. This error mainly occurs due to metadata inconsistency. Perhaps the DM activation did not go through fine and then generation started.

Fixing this would be a hard thing to do actually.Is this occuring in the production system?

There is one thing we can try actually. I had faced this similar issue with one of our customer recently.

Regards,

Mohan

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

No this is our development system. We hav etried activate and generate several times but with the same result.

I'm open to any good ideas and things to try. Just let me know.

Br,

Jacob

0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

There is a method in a class which we can execute which will delete all the metadata for the related tables. However please note, this is not a straight forward approach and is not recommended too.

By executing the method, it will remove the metadata entries in all tables for the DM and then if you

regenerate the DM, it will ideally generate fine.

Please drop me an email @ mohan.kumar01@sap.com  and i will give you more details.

Regards,

Mohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jacob,

Your sytax shows the table is not referenced in the code. Change the class and regenerate.

This is how i have in my current live system.

"

data : lt_link1 type  table of ZDOE05200200.
  data : ls_link1 type  ZDOE05200200.
  data : lt1_link1 type  table of ZDOE05200200.
  data : ls1_link1 type  ZDOE05200200.

"

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is there ZDOE05200200 table in your system?

CASE iv_rtbit.

WHEN 1 .
data : lt_link1 type  table of ZDOE05200200.
  data : ls_link1 type  ZDOE05200200.
  data : lt1_link1 type  table of ZDOE05200200.
  data : ls1_link1 type  ZDOE05200200.

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki

Yes, this table is in the system.

I have noticed something else. Examining the SAP BASIS 7.10 object using report SDOE_METADATA_CONS_CHECKS results in an inconsistence error. Result is

| 1 | DM | DISTMODEL_AGENTS | RMM attribute RECEIVERID does not exist in the system

We have regenerated the RMM objects using transaction code SDOE_RMM01

Br

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the table TMGN_OBJREG where name = ZDOE05200200.

If you don't have it and you have the table created, that means that you will need to regenerate Object ACTIVITY + DM associated to the objects.

The class generation program always checks table TMGN_OBJREG to know the name of the table types or other objects.

The possible reasons behind the missing information are a lot depending mostly on how you have generated the DM or data objects.

Regards

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table TMGN_OBJREG contains an entry where name = ZDOE05200200.

br

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then try to regenerate the DM For Activity from the Metadata of the DM_ACTIVITY where you should be able to see your class among other generated objects.

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tried that. Generations fails with the message "Error during pregeneration; regenerate DM for object" or something similar. It seem like that for solving the generation error in a DM we must generate the DM (which is not possible) - dead lock.

I think that the errror is related to the SAP BASIS component and the RMM object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following.

1. SDOE_RMM01 Check the class generated that everything is correct, if not regenerate.

2. SDOE_WB Check SWCV SAP BASIS 7.10 all data objects are consistent and all the DM is consistent.

3. SDOE_WB Check CRMSALES data object MAS_ACTIVITY. Regenerate the object.

3. SDOE_WB Make a full regeneration of your DM.

Post results please

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done that (latest to day) - which normally would work - but we are not able to perform step no 4 for all the DM. MAS_ACTIVITY ends with SYSFAIL as mentioned before due to inconsistency.

Again, the report verifying the consistence of SAP BASIS indicates an error in the DM for DISTMODEL_AGENTS (RMM attribute RECEIVERID does not exist in the system). This error is not found when performing a consistency check in SDOE_WB transaction. This just reports that the object is consistent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you already did yesterday you might need to do it agian.

in SDOE_RMM01 check if you have your attribute.

Have you check how is your SWCV of SAP BASIS 7.10?

Please put screens of your system.

Regards

Jacobwesenberg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Everything has been generated today. Here are the screens.