cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Query Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am implementing POWL in my Webdynpro Application as given in the link http://fuller.mit.edu/web_dynpro/wda_class/day_4/POWL.pdf. I am able to call the POWL application and display the results in the table. I made a changes to the Category and Query Description and re-ran my application and found only the Category Description changed but the Query Description still points to the old one. Also, I have given REFRESHA and REFRESHQ to 'X' but still it does not refresh the query automatically when you refresh the application. It is expecting a manual refresh.

My POWL application looks like the below.

My Categories     All Flights       Lufthansa       Other Flights

As above I have 3 Queries mapped to 3 different types and all the types are mapped to one application ID. Whichever Query I click it is just picking the same Type in the GET_OBJECTS method. I initially had only he 1st query. Then I added other queries. May be this is also an issue with the refresh or this could be because the Webdynpro Window Default Method has already fired the plug to the POWL application with APPLID and Initial Query name.

Has someone faced this kind of issue?

Thanks,

Nagarajan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For the missing description changes try deleting query cache as explained here:

Reports for Personal Worklists - Personal Worklist (Technical Information) - SAP Library

Answers (0)