cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection characteristic status being set to 2 instead of 5 after result entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In calibration process, when entering Results Recording for the Inspection Lot throuhg QE51N, for each equipment, we have 6 quantitative characteristics (No Formula) and 4 6 quantitative calculated ones.

When entering the results, after pressing enter, the quantitative ones do not have their status automatically set to 5 (processing is completed).

Their status is set to 2 (processed). Then, I have to close them manually by pressing the lock button.

What I want to do is to have their status being set to 5 as soon as I enter the result and press enter. For calculated characteristics, evaluate formula and press Enter

When you assign the sampling procedure ,the rule & mode flows during result recording.

Quantitative characteristics have the followings checks active: Lower specific limit, Upper specific limit, Sampling procedure,SPC characteristic, Measured Values Must Be Recorded

Sampling procedure is Fixed sample and valuation mode is Mean value within tolerance range

Customization is set as follows

QCC0-->Qualitative Planning --> Basic data> Define valuation mode

Nothing has been changed.

QCC0-->Quality Inspection --> inspection lot completion --> pant automatic UD select  plant---->result recording tab -->- Recording configuration -

>automactic close.

Kindly help

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The status and value for calculated characteristic is automatically updated when the results are saved in background if you set 'automatic close' for results configuration.

I assume you want SAP should valuate and close the calculated characteristic when you press enter.

Sorry.. SAP does this logic when the results are saved or user select 'close' button.

For your information, check SAP note 209581

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I start creating all the data and now it works almost as we want:

status being set to 2 instead of 5 after result entry but only for not calculated charactertics

status being set to 2 instead of 5 after saving for calculated charactertics

Best Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure you understood the SAP behaviour.

Anyway if you solve your doubt, please close this for another people.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Answers (0)