cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS vendor replication problem - no XML message generated from EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I have a question.

we configured the srm in a dual client scenario (one for ebp and one for sus + ros).

My question is; the xml messages for supplier replication generated from ebp for sus when a supplier is flagged portal one are generated only if PI scenario is active or I should see them using the srm sxmb_admin transaction ? I guess the xml message are generated anyway...if it's correct what I have to check into the srm customizing to enable the xml creation? what I miss...

my process is the following:

1) supplier pre-registration via ros bsp

2) supplier pre-screening via ros bsp (using specific role and user working in  nwbc) (lient ros + sus)

3) vendor creation using exernal dir features to get the supplier data; setting of flag portal vendor and save. (client ebp via nwbc logon)

the result is the correct vendor creation but no sus vendor replication, no xml generated and no mail containg temporary user id an password for sus vendor first login sended.

I guess I shoould see the xml message generated anyway but I dont' see it.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please check whether the Details in BBP_Marketp_info (Purchasing Org details) table is correct and pls do check whether the queue are registered or not.

Run SXMB_MONI Transaction and check whether the XML is generated or not.. Check it in SRM and XI both system.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help, there was some missing integration egine 's customizing and no sender/receiver ends indicated.

Now I'ma able to generate xml.