cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form - Page condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Adobe forms and struggling to give a page condition to a adobe form.

Below is my scenario ..

I have 2 pages on the form the first page being static and the second page is a dynamic page which will go into multiple pages based on the data in the internal table. The first page contains summary and the second page conatins the item data and the form is perfect as it should be but I have a test condition where it is failing and I am struggling to give a condition on the pages.

If the number of lines in the internal table is 1 then I do not require the 2nd page to be trigerred becasue the first page summary will suffice the requirement . In case if the items are more in the internal table then the 2nd page will trigger which is happening today correctly.

The customer does not want the second page when there is single line item and currently the form is diplaying the 1 and 2 pages even for single line item in the internal table and I want to put a conditon where I will check against the count of the IT and then will display / not display the second page and please note the dynamic window is present in the second page.

Please give me some advise.

Regards

Praneeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

You can use java script for this requirement.

Follow the below steps to do this:

1. Go to your page2 and select the table element in your adobe form and on the top right side...select java script from language dropdown and select cleint from runat dropdown.

2. Drag the area for writing script.

3. First get the no of rows of the table, and then hide the table based on this value.

4. To get no of rows in table:

var rowcount;

rowcount = tablename.data.all.length;

if ( rowcount == "1" )

{

page2.presence = "hidden";

}

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahidhar,

I used the same code but still I can see the second page coming up and do I have to use any event name like initialize, form ready , layout ready etc ..

By the way how to set break in the java script if it is a possibility. 🙂

Regards

Praneeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

You dont have to mention any event name inside java script. But you have to select event name from dropdown box "Show". In your case you can select the event "Initialize".

For setting page break use have to use the tab Object->Pagination->Conditional breaks. Here you can add either java script or formcalc for page break.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

Answers (0)