Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/n/sapapo/cdps0 issue

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am new in apo

when create the the order then gatp it will run here one date and conform quantity it come  , this is come from /n/sapapo/cdps0  , here product wise system will pick the date and quantity , this is date will come sale order gatp date,

how system will pick the /n/sapapo/cdps0 level date and quantity  , pl explain any body

kind regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

???   /SAPAPO/CDPS0 is the Detailed Scheduling Board.

Normally, during GATP, the only thing that happens is confirmation of the Sales order.  Sales orders do not appear in the Detailed Scheduling board.

The next step is USUALLY that some type of Planning Run is executed.  This is typically the execution of a Production Planning Heuristic, or execution of a Production Planning Optimizer, or a Capable To Match run.  There are other options as well.  During this step, this function usually creates proposals (e.g. Planned orders or Purchase Reqs). 

The next step is that Detailed Scheduling is executed, in one of several ways.  This is often done simultaneously with the creation of the proposals (during the PP Planning run), but sometimes in a subsequent step.  These procurement proposals usually can then be displayed in   /SAPAPO/CDPS0.

There are many ways this sequence of functions can be performed.  Without knowing how this is being done on your system, I couldn't comment on the dates and quantities you are seeing within  /SAPAPO/CDPS0.

This is a very basic question; and such questions are forbidden by SCN rules of engagement.  It is your responsibility to perform basic research on your own, before posting such questions here.  Being 'new in apo' does not change the SCN rules of engagement.

For beginners, the initial information is usually best supplied by consulting with an APO Production Planning expert at your location.  Another option is to review SAP online help to begin your journey to knowledge

Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/bd/147a375f0dbc7fe10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Some people also enroll in classes to gain basic knowledge of the subject.  SAP and SAP partners offer such classes.   I personally have taken several classes from SAP, and I have always found them to be a good value for the money spent.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

DB49