cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking from WM Storage Location to non-WM storage location using Picking/packing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

The requirement is to transfer stocks from WM managed storage location to non-WM managed storage location within the same plant but would like the ability to utilize stock transport order with picking capability. Can you please let me know how I can achieve this requirement?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akash,

You should be able to create a UB STO for same supplying and receiving plant. However it might nt be the actual cases used by Business.

But you should be able to create an STO. And followed by Delivery, picking etc. Was something preventing you from completing this scenario?

Regards

Dhilipan

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you issue goods from a storage location which is assigned to a warehouse, normally you cannot avoid picking (there might be exceptions).

In case of stock transport order:

- if you use it with delivery --> picking has to be preformed before goods issue

- if you use simple MM-IM movement (=no outbound delivery) --> picking comes after GI

So, normally you have to use picking and it would be more difficult to solve not to use it.

As for stock transport orders:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Please clarify your requirement if my answer doesn't relevant to it.