cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ for AEX 7.31 via Solution Manager

0 Kudos

Hi folks,

my question is just a small one. We have a three-tier AEX 7.31 Landscape with CTS+ configured on a central Solution Manager. Now when I transport objects from Integration Builder the problem is that while importing those transports the system wants to automatically activate the changelists. This is of course impossible because the connection fields for communication channels will be erased while transport. For dual stack PI it is possible to deactivate this "feature" in the Exchange Profile by setting parameter com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.transport.autoActivation.default to false. This wont work in AEX as I have allready tried. Do you have any other solution to this problem?

Best regards,

Florian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thank you for your input but I already tested both ways and it did not work. I know these settings will do in dual stack but unfortunately it does not seem to work with AEX!?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Florian,

Check SAP Note 1547414 -

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.ctstransport.autoActivation.default needs to be set as false to disable the auto-activation.

Regards,

Sumit

0 Kudos

This note # 1547414 worked for me as well. I added it to both Source (Dev)  & target systems. However, I had to restart the system for the parameters to take affect.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Check SAP Note 1345425 - Skip Import and auto Activation feature for XI transports.

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.transport.autoActivation.showFlag and com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.transport.autoActivation.default needs to be flagged as False and it should work. As mentioned by Inder, any change with these parameters need System Restart.

Check and let us know your findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i beleive com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.transport.autoActivation.default should work. Did you restart java stack after changing this paramter ?

Make sure you set this parameter in both source and target environments(Dev,QA,Prd) and restart the server.

thanks

Inder