cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error "Sending of questionnaire to prospect failed " while sending the fillled intial page of ROS by a new vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are getting a error saying that "Sending of Questinaire to prospect failed " while sending the filled  initial questionaire  in the ROS page .We are currently on SRM 7.01.

Kindly suggest if we are missing any configurable steps or any suggestion so that we could come out from the above error.

Regards

Jayanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you been able to correct this problem?  If so, could you please share your solution with us.  We are having the same issue.

Thank you

Miral 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanta,

Please refer Note 1730440 - Questionnaire lock issue in ROS WebDynpro application which will solve your issue.

Also, Please refer SCN forum http://scn.sap.com/thread/2098387. for further information about configuration if you have missed anything.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im trying use the WD wda_e_suco_sreg to self prospect registration in ROS.

Actually we use the SRM_SERVER 713 with SP 0002.

01. Create the SERVICE user in SU01 with roles:

• /SAPSRM/SUCO_ANON_REG
  • SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER
  • SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR

02. Activate the WD component wda_e_suco_sreg and asign the service user.

03. Able the product category to wda_e_suco_sreg

04. I dont want to use Questionnaire in my process. Just get the basic information in SUCO and create a prospect in ROS Client.

05. When I try to send the prospect data, the system show me a pop-up with error "Sending of Questionnaire to prospect failed".

How can I solve this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must have at least one product category in ROS and you must have at least one questionnaire attached to it.

Message was edited by: Kasee Palaniappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasee,

Define the product categori for registration:

Define the language:

Define the product category and Websyrvey ID

I have the same error:

Any  idea?

Rgs!

0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

Did you resolve this issue..?

I am stuck on the same error "Sending of questionnaire to prospect failed"

Regards,

Nish

0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Please see the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3506200. It may help you to solve the issue.

Regards,

Arun Singh
(Award points if it helps.)