cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions mutually exclusive in the Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to define two conditions in the pricing procedure, but I don't want them to be determined at the same time in the billing document. One of them has an access sequence and it isn't always determined, and the other one doesn't have access sequence and is always determined, but I want that the last to be active only when the first one isn't. Is there any way to do this without developing a condition to put it in the requirement field?

Thank you,

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use the Condition Exclusion For Groups Of Conditions in the pricing customizing.

Create 2 groups, one assigned to the first condition and the other to the second, then assign the exclusion procedure to the you pricing schema.

The exclusion procedure should be D, that means:

Exclusive procedure: If a condition type from the first group exists

in the document, all conditions types that are found in the second

group are set to inactive.

Pls. reward points if helpful

Regards

Roberto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also create a pricing requirement (ABAP) and assign it in the Maintain Pricing Procedure IMG task.

Thanks,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Pl. go through the link.

http://www.sap-img.com/sd011.htm

Regards,

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I guess this could be possible with the help of condition exclusion group which would deactivate the other condition tyepas we can apply exclusion group within two condition type in pricing procedure no matter even if it has access sequence or not.