Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue with some materials

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

A pricing condition has been properly maintained and assigned to sales order type. When I am entering material "X" in that particular sales order type , I have to manually add that condition to the sales order . This problem is occurring for some materials say X, Y,Z . For all other materials say A, B , C the condition is working fine ie automatically coming in SO . What changes do I need to do so that the pricing condition will come auto in SO for all materials.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

go to v/08, in pricing procedure, decheck manual option for particular condition type.

check vk12, check access seq assigned or not in v/06,

warm regards,

jk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MMDT

Further, you also need to find out what are the fields used to maintain condition records.

If the filds are like material group or material pricing group then for the materails which grouping is done via material master.

Those material will only get condition value.

Thanks

Sap.scn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First make sure that the condition record is maintained correctly. Then do the pricing analysis in the sales order. You can identify why the condition record is not determined.

Possible reason could be the validity period of the condition record. Make sure taht the pricing date fall between the validity period of the condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM DT

Apart from the above given suggestion please check the below given requirement also.

As you are not getting the price determination for particular materials, please check if any of  material master data  fields are used in the key combination of access key for maintaining the condition records, if so those fields are to be maintain material master data and condition record should also be maintained using the same values maintained for those fields in the material master. Then the system will pick the values of the condition record and the price gets determined automatically.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please follow the steps as

• check if conditions are properly maintained for material X  in vk11
  • Go to va03 and select line item having material X and condition tab
  • In condition tab select Analysis and check why price is missinf due to Missing conditions,Requirements have bene failed or may conditons have been maintained after order creation etc.

I think aboev will solve your issue.

Thanks

Jiten

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Check weather the condition is maintained in vk13.

If yes please check the deletion indicator in condition record.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Mohit Bhinde

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to sales order Item have material X, condtion analysis screen, and check reason for not populating condtion for that material.

Regards