cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control lead selection doesn't mark the row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i built a table control in my web dynpro. there i can click to switch the lead selection. The lead selection even changes, but neither the row gehts marked nor the "button" in front of the table switches to "clicked", it just gets the frame like a clicked textview gets.

Does anyone know, why this happens? I think it's perhaps just a setting, but i can't find any point that changes this behaviour. I already tried to change the attributes for "selectionChangeBehaviour" and "selectionMode", but nothing happens.

I hope anyone of you can help me?!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the table sorted..? 

If not try like this - read the  selected index (lv_index) in onLeadselect method and use

lo_node->set_selected_index( lv_index ) method.

Hope this helps u.,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

thanks for your reply. I tried it, but it doesn't change a thing. But then i found my mistake. i have a method that updates my Table Control everytime anything happens. And because of that my lead selection couldn't be changed.

I now changed that, so my table only gets updated when the view opens for the first time with that variables and now the lead selection works!

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

glad to hear that. You need to be careful when you write code in WDDOMODIFYVIEW method!!

Best Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

oh yeah, that's right. Unfortunately i'm still a beginner in webdynpro, but i'm learning

Thanks for your help!

regards,

Mathias

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also learned like that and am still learning.. Good Luck.

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)