cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android application error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

We successfully working with SAP HR Approvals on iOS, but Android giving us application error.

When we trying to approve the request (connection to SAP system is ok) we getting an application error. Logs in SAP and SUP do not reflect this issue. It seems like it's application error. Screenshot attached. Also SAP Leave Request application works fine on Android.

We tryed with Android OS 2.3.5 and 4.1

We using:

-SUP 2.1.3

-SAP Gateway 2.0

We would be glad of any useful information.

Thanks in advance.

Dmitry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Dmitriy,

With the description provided, its very difficult to figure out the cause for the error. The error in the screenshot attached is a generic android error message we get in case the application stops working.

Please attach the error logs with log level set to "Debug", so that we can identify the cause of the issue.

To set log level to debug:

Log in to the SCC, go to Application Connection Template -> Properties -> Device Advanced, change the debug trace level to 5.

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas!

Thank you for reply.

I have activated debug trace for  Application Connection Template and Application Connection.

I'm getting:

2013-01-16 10:41:19  Module=SettingsExchange, Description=GetDeviceSettings( Device Name=03639aa2-fbe3-3b7b-833a-6878fbb62a6f__com.sap.meps.hcmapproval, DevId=7, Timestamp=1/15/2013 9:58:50 PM ), Level=ERROR, User=, Application Connection ID=, Thread ID=0, Node=AFARIA, Trace file name=AFARIA_OBMO_SettingsExchange_20130115T030456.txt, File attachment=, File name=, Line number=

2013-01-16 10:42:03  Module=HttpdSync, Description=httpd connection lost (SID=8472), Level=ERROR, User=, Application Connection ID=, Thread ID=0, Node=AFARIA, Trace file name=AFARIA_OBMO_HttpdSync_20130115T052406.txt, File attachment=, File name=, Line number=

Should I provide you whole log folder from \Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs ?

Regards,

Dmitry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Are you able to register the application? could you delete the existing user and re-create the user once again.

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas!

I have re-created user and registered the application once again. No result, still getting error.

Regards,

Dmitry

0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, could you provide the server and client logs?

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

We have rised SAP message:

Android application (com.sap.meps.hcmapproval) error ( 47504 / 2013 )

All required logs are there: "logs.zip" and "logs_Android_235.zip".

Regards,

Dmitry.