cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash sale requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one new business process for example we are using cash sale business process

My client requirement is

CUSTOMER Total invoice is 4500 rs

1000rs ----by cash he will pay

500---------by voucher

1000 -------by credit card 

2000 ------by cheque

so here how we can configure in sap and suppose if client wants to check how money is paid by customer( like cash ,voucher , debit card for full amount ) on date wise

Plz help me in this issue

i never forget your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu gopal reddy wrote:

Dear sd gurus

i have one new business process for example we are using cash sale business process

My client requirement is

CUSTOMER Total invoice is 4500 rs

1000rs ----by cash he will pay

500---------by voucher

1000 -------by credit card 

2000 ------by cheque

so here how we can configure in sap and suppose if client wants to check how money is paid by customer( like cash ,voucher , debit card for full amount ) on date wise

Plz help me in this issue

i never forget your help

Accepting different modes of payment depends on the policy of the company.

1. Cash: Usually, cash will not be accepted  as payments by many companies.

2. Voucher: It is like a gift voucher and it needs to be designed and implemented for redemption of vouchers. I believe, a standard solution is not available in SAP.

3. Credit Card: to accept payment through credit card, you have to configure the functionality in SAP.

4. Cheque: FI will record the incoming payments.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Cash sale I think we should not debit the customer. The accounting Entry should be

Cash A/C Debit

Sales Revenue A/C Credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear moazzam

i think you are mistaken what i am telling is

if customer wants to pay money at a time but with different methods in cash sale like voucher , credit card ,

so here he is ready to pay money now but thing is that he will pay money with different methods

voecher , cash , credit card, cheque

how to maintain in sap  ?( i mean pl share your dynamic knowledge

thanks a lot

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

You are mixing cash sale and standard sale accounting entries. What you are asking is for rush order accounting entry or standard sale order accounting entry. For cash sale there is always accounting entry in which we debit the cash/bank and credit the sale revenue. You are asking for CASH SALE accounting entry and also debiting the Customer/Accounts Receivable. Please check in google and SDN forum for further clarification.

Now if I forget for one second that whether it is cash sale or standard sale, I don't think so this is possible in same accounting entry to segregate all payment methods. If I think about any development for this e.g. some user exit etc even though I am not able to think what logic we can give the system to differ the payments. You should follow the instructions by given by MR. Lakshami and develop a Z report using SQVI or with ABAP coding.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where similar topic was discussed

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir

thank you for updating  we can check partial payment of customer in FBL5N

but how to map above scenario plz let me know  ( if customer wants to pay money at a time but with different methods in cash sale like voucher , credit card , )

thank you so much sir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, you need to develop a z-report as already indicated in the link I provided.  Better check with FI consultants.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Reddy,

you can create 4 condition type(Cash, Voucher, Credit Card, & Cheque) for these 4 tender type. by doing this you can manage seperate GL for the perticular tender type posting.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear plz can you elaborate little bit more

thanks a lot