cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Technique in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

For Stock Transport Orders I am setting up Shipment Scheduling in APO - using the Condition Technique.

This I have done by following the online help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/05/f8923945b12c4de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I am running into some issues:

1. In the General Settings, when running "Perform Consistency Check" I get the following message:

"RFC destination D01CLNT220 is missing in table /sapapo/cifrfcds"

2. When running a BOP, the MAD on the supplying plant is not correct as it´s only taking the PICK duration into account. The transportation time is not being considered!!!!

What am I missing here....

Info:

- I have full integration with the ECC stystem D01CLNT220 - inclouding plants, materials, orders, atp-check ect.

- In ECC tx cifpucust02 I have activated "No Rescheduling"

- In Customizing I have created the following condition tables:  901 (/sapapo/cnd/kotu901) + 902  (/sapapo/cnd/kotu902) + 903  (/sapapo/cnd/kotu903)

- In /SAPCND/AU12 I have mantained the duration for PICK and UNLD but not for TRAN as I have entered "100" for this condition in Customizing (in order for the system to use Transportation Lane which I have also maintained)

- In "Define Assignment of Default Means of Transport to Shipping Conditions" I have mapped the Shipping conditions to the default Means of Transport

- In "Perform Field Mapping for Scheduling" I have mapped the TTYPE to VSBED     (I also tried to map TTYPE with ROUTE).

- When creating a STO in the ECC system the dates are transfered correctly to the APO system and everything looks fine (dates and Activities ect. ect.) so Online ATP from ECC seems to be working.

BUT my tests also shows that it is as if the transport durations is comming from ECC and not from TRAN or Transportation Lane, as changes to TRAN or transportation lane has no impact on the transport duration....

Any suggestions ?

Rgds Claus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

In such cases usually the assignment VSBED to TTYPE is missing...please check the table /SAPAPO/MM_DOC if the VSBED is correctly filled for your STO. Recheck that the "assignment

of Default Means of Transport to Shipping Conditions" exists for the entry.

Otherwise you could debug the scheduling. Set a BP at Function /SAPAPO/APO_SCHEDULING_PREP and check the result of Perform "lane_read"...the LS_DURA_TR_LANE should contain the duration of the TLANE.

Hope this helps.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi    Michael

Thanks for answering !

-       -  In table /SAPAPO/MM_DOC the VSBED is correctly filled (“16”),

-       -  The "assignment of Default Means of Transport to Shipping Conditions" exists for this entry (VSBED “16” -> TTYPE  “0005”),

-     - TTYPE 0005 is correctly maintained in masterdata /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 (valid period and Trsp.Dur ect. ect.),

When debugging /SAPAPO/APO_SCHEDULING_PREP, the result of Perform "lane_read"...the LS_DURA_TR_LANE did not contain the duration of the TTYPE.

Specifically the parameter ps_lane of “lane_read“ is empty.

When digging further into this the “PERFORM trmtr_read” which is supposed to fill the ps_lane does not find any data in the shared buffer although the import gives a valid return code (sy-subrc “0” )

Hope this makes sence....

Thanks again

best regards

Claus

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

Ok, in that case you should raise a new message at SAP support. We have to debug the scheduling call to find the reason why the TLane duration is not returned correctly.

Sorry, without debugging I see no other way to find the root cause.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Sounds very good !!!!

I have just created OSS 36935

Thanks

Rgds Claus Thielsen

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

Please recheck your field mapping the scheduling customizing for "Interfaces".

regards,

Michael

Answers (0)