SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in earmark document created via FMX1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a case where a FA no. was created using T code FMX1. The table KBLP-ERLKZ is showing that it is completed however the amount in that FA no is not reduced and it is still showing as open amount.

I have tried running following program but the issue is not resolved.

RFFMRC20 Reconciliation of earmarked funds totals records of KBLP, KBLE

RFFMREPO Correction and reconstruction of earmarked funds

Kindly suggest some corrective measure

Rgds

Shankar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the Fund reservation document is getting posted budget amount get reduced from available budget, also KBLP table field ERLKZ does not update anything (does not selected).

Whenver you change fund reservation doucment as "set completion indicator' then this field ERLKZ will be updated as 'selected' (X), then consumed budget will be reduced  and amount will increased in available budget side. Means fund commitment amount will get reversed.

Check the same once again by posting fund commitment from your end and let me knwo if any issue.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Mr Rao,

You have provide me the normal system behaviour. But here the exceptional thig is despite closing the FA no it is not restoring the amount. Still the same amount is appearing as open in table KBLP

Rgds

Shankar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

... and the programs you mentioned show that the amounts are correct?

Try the following: unflag completion indicator, see if something happes to the amount and then, flag it back and check again.

Regards,

Eli