cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fite_expenses ( Trip location and destination must be specified!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am  currently working on create ecpense claim report using custom configuration zfite_expenses of fite_expenses.

Here in the component Fite_vc_general_data , there is a button Enter mileage details , clicking on this button opens a table where

one has to specify the start location and destination fields, without which when we click the save drft button , the apppliocation throws an error

saying " Trip location and destination must be specified'. Now the client requirement is such that they dont require the Enter mileage details button

and the subsequent table pop-up entering location and destination details. i have managed to hide the button. now even after hiding the button and

making the columns of location and destination fields invisible , i am getting the above error sayin " Trip location and Destination" must be specified.

The mandatory check is not at the field level.

How do i go about removing the above error?

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yo probably need to remove the mandatory tick for these fields in the customizing available through transactions fitvfeld_web /  fitvfeld

Br Jan