cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QGP1 - Data for printing a run-chart is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i tried to run tcode QGP1, a pop up information came out  with 'Data for printing a run-chart is missing'.

Although i read and check the message 'A run  chart was called. however no data exists for this'. Does anyone know what it means, meaning where whould i check? I am new with QM and try to provide support to my colleagues.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sheena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its only run char then ,you can also view the sam through the QA32>.>Result recording.

Check below:

1.If its working fine after doing RR & closing all relevant MIC's then there is issue with setting in QGP1.

2. If its not working/ visible through QA32 >>RR screen ,then its issue with customization of Run chart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply. I am able to find out the reason why. The master data is not set accordingly in MIC resulting QGP1 is not able to display the run-chart.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sheena.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A lot depends on the characterisitc and it's settings.  You either need multiple inspection points or multiple inspection lots available.  Make sure that in the selection screen there is no batch number specified by default.  If there is, remove it as often times you won't have more than one lot per batch which means you can't have a run-chart.

FF