cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg sap hcm Associate level Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts ,

I have asked this question some time , since I did not get any answers , so re posting the question .

I am looking to do C_THR12_66

SAP Certified Application Associate – Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6

and I have few questions on it .

1) I have not undergone any Training , but i am functional consultant worked on different projects , can I give this certification ?

2) The materials mentioned on the SAP site says THR10 & THR12 , i have these documents , but they are of year 2006 and 2009 , are these the same documents or has there been any changes in this document ?

3) I am keeping 30 days for the preparation , since I preparing on my own , is this good enough ?

4) in the SAP site , for US it mentions only 4 locations Philadelphia , Atlanta , San Francisco and Illinois to take this test , is it correct ?

- I did get answer for this , I have enrolled through Pearson Vue , they are authorized SAP test center

5) I don't have many sample papers , how should I get them , i don't see anything online ?

6) Is there any difference in questions , as this Enhancement pack 6 , will it be different from EP5 , EP4 etc.also this is just the Associate Level certification , will i be asked specific questions on EP 6?

7) Since I am preparing on my own , I need to know the differences in the various EP's from the certification point of view .

I did check with SAP on the Toll free number provided , but they could not help me much on the Training material, so posting in this forum .

Also there are no sample questions for C_THR12_66 in the sap site .

I would appreciate if some of the Experts could come up with a Blog explaining about how to prepare for a SAP HCM Associate level certification with the different enhancement packages and the way questions would be asked & Also clarity about the latest material.

I would presume it would help a lot of guys who are trying to prepare on their own

Kindly respond ...

SAP HR Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, 

please respect the SCN community terms and conditions and do not encourage sharing of SAP copyright materials (i.e. training materials and exam questions).  You can attend online or classroom training to prepare for the exam and you are free to ask for community help in preparing for the exam. Additionally  you can also consult certification resources that guide you as to what's important as well as sample exam questions.

Regards,

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am preparing for the same certification & waiting for the clarifications.. Lets hope for the best..

Regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had written this exam c_thr12_66 recently & cleared it.

Thanks&Regards,

Vamsi