cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

base price condition came 2 times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have 1 sales trading contract. In which base price condition is developed for example ZBAS.

In tcode wb23 when I see tab conditons (sales) I see this condition ZBAS is appeared twice 1 is having zero value( which is in error i.e. Non active tab is in Red) & another is having value 330 AUD( this is not in error & Non active tab is in Green)

Because of this reason accounting document is not created for billing of this sales order.

When I go to tcode ks4t to analyse the error it is giving message that assign condition type ZBAS in CO-PA

In analysis I see first condition of ZBAS description of which is condition entered manually & another zbas condition down below has description condition has been found (without condition record)

I seen previous sales order contracts & I see zbas condition in analysis is having  description condition entered manually.

I want to know how 2nd condition is of zbas is picked which is having desription condition has been found (without condition record).

Also want to know reason how 2 times conditions zbas is appeared.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

'Condition has been found (without condition record)' is self explanatory, explains that condition record has been maintained with some value in the system however there's no access sequence maintained in your condition type so please delete the condition record for your specific condition type and set 'Manual Entry has Priority' in Condition Type settings. Also, in your pricing procedure check the 'Manual' Box and you are done. This will solve your problem. Revert in case you need more assistance. Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

this problem is duplicacy of condition which can be sort out by using user exit. in your case user has put condition again, instead of putting value in frront of ZBAS. thats why system has two values one with price (which is put by user) and another is with zero value (which is by system)

thanks,

Sandeep SIngh Chauhan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Can you please explain how we can sort it out by using user exit and also share the name of user exit. I think we can achieve this by standard configuration too. Please explain.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam Ali,

User exit are LV69AFZZ and MV45AFZZ, and if there is any standard way to prevent duplicacy of Condition type please share because i had to use Z development for it, i could not find any standard process.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any condition type that flows twice in sale order / billing could be due to condition record would have been maintained for multiple combinations.  Other than this, I dont see any reason for a condition type to flow twice

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

It is due to multiple entry also in case of manual entry. as Kiran has already mentioned

"In analysis I see first condition of ZBAS description of which is condition entered manually & another zbas condition down below has description condition has been found (without condition record)"

thanks,

Sandeep Singh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For condition class B Prices system considers most recent condition and for discount or other condition category types you can use condition exculsion functionality or you can build your requirement using coding given in below link and assin this to condition type.

Now please test and update. In case of further assistance you can start a new thread.

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/prevent-duplicate-conditions-1365647

Thanks