Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive forms - not editable when called form ABAP program

ganu_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have an existing Interactive offline adobe form operated from WedDynpro. My requirement is to have it called from ECC ABAP via DIalog/Module pool program rather than WebDynpro...  I am kind of new to this, but managed to create a the program similar to print program with FP_JOB_OPEN, Call FM and Close FM.

The problem is it is -

1) Opening a Print Preview window, which we want to avoid, so I set the No Dialog parameter, now there is no Print Preview, then converted the PDF To binary using SCMS_XSTRING_TO_BINARY.

Now I have the Binary Data, but not sure how to bring a Popup window with PDF Attachment for the User to View the form directly rather than storing it in the PC and then opening it ? - Can you please let me know if this is possible and if so any suggestions ?

2) Second - Main problem is - when the Form is viewed thru the Print Preview window (as of now ), when opened the Interactive property is lost and the action button we put are not displayed now - I have set the Fillable Parameter as well, still the same result

--is  it because that we are using both JAVA and FormCalc on the form to control the actions ? and since now we are using ABAP program to call, is this not working ? Can you please share your thoughts

thanks again

Ganu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FP_TEST_IA_01 shows you how to integrate interactive form in SAPGui.

Best regards,

Dezso

ganu_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dezso, I found it and its very helpful.

Answers (0)