cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TADM Authorization error after some ChaRM Configuration Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, right now we made the changes related to the transport system in our ERP in order to set up ChaRM (ctc value=1, import single transports only, activation of trusted services), the company decided that they are going to use ChaRM later and they are going to use now the old way of  importing transports, so in resume: after doing these changes, the person in charge of transport imports tried to make one import to QA system and it brought an error like this:

the user doesnt have authorization for the command PCT FILLCLIENT, and in the diagnosis it says something similar to this: to execute the command PCT FILLCLIENT needs the authorization TADM in the Change and Transport System (CTS), which is present in the authorization profile S_A.SYSTEM.

I have the understanding that the TADM is the special transport function in TMS, and is present in the authorization object S_CTS_ADMI, but I have no idea how to solve this error, I aprecciate any help.

PS: SAP made a RDS in our company and the CTS+ was activated

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

you can use the auth object S_CTS_ADMI , just assign the value TADM in the field CTS_ADMFCT

please check here http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/S_CTS_ADMI

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jansi, I have an additional question, this authorization must be given in our DEV and QA systems in order to be able to import the transport in the old way, or it should be given in our CTS+ client?

Answers (0)