Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBO deployment error

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed MBO's for testing the flight application sample in the new mobile app infrastructure.

This is the first time we are going to test the HWC app in this environment.

We developed MBO's but we are not able to deploy it to the unwired server from the Sybase workspace.

The error is "Exception:deploy error --data service deployment error : VerifyResultChecker:checkCustomResultChecker:jcoLibsInstaled SAP Jco sapjco3.jar Not found"

From the above error I could found that the error about result checker. But I am not using result checker in the MBO.

When I took preview of the MBO I can see the data.

In the logs I found the below error.

2013-01-09 13:20:41.989 WARN MMS Thread-219 [com.sybase.sup.server.deploy.SupDeployer]Create default template for application:FlightProject security:admin failed: The template exists.

2013-01-09 13:20:41.723 WARN MMS ScheduledTask:d1_flightproject.1_0_Default_RefreshTask [com.sybase.djc.scheduler.ScheduledTask]Exception: com.sybase.djc.SystemException

--------------------------------

System details

SUP 2.1.3

Sybase workspace/mobile SDK is installed in 32 bit winXP.

Please give a solution.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

Thanks for your replies. I have solved the issue.

The unwired server was not properly installed that's why unwired server was not able to connect to the SAP server.

The mistake: during the installation of SUP UAC was turned on.

Solution: Re-install SUP.

Steps:

1. Turn Windows UAC off and restart the system.

2. Run install as the Administrator and restart the System.

3. Delete the Sybase directory.

4. Install SUP 2.1 as the Administrator and restart the system.

5. Shut all SUP processes down and install SUP 2.1.3 (and 2.1.3
Workspace if needed).

6. (Optional), shutdown all SUP processes and install patches for SUP
2.1.3 (EBF 20512).

7. After all SUP processes are back up, connect to SCC and create a
test connection to SAP and ensure you can connect successfully.

8. Attempt to redeploy the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I am getting the exact error as you mentioned in query.

Though i am able to deploy the MBO to SUP, but while running Hybrid app, i get server response time out on Ipad. And SUP Logs are same as yours.

Also windows UAC is been turned off.

Is there any other way rather than re-installing the SUP??

Please advise.

Regards

Ajay

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SUP version you are using?

You need to turn off UAC only during the installation.

Since you are able to deploy the MBO successfully the reason may be something else too.

To test that, in SCC click on connections under the default > select the SAP connection you are connected with > click on properties> test connection. If the ping is successful means the installation would be perfect.

Since it is a response time out it may be related to the network. Are you trying to run the app from intranet or from the public network. If it is public network you need to make sure that the IP you are trying to connect should be public also the port 5001 should be open to the public.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SUP 2.1.3.

We are running it in intranet only.

I'll check this connection test you mentioned, and let you know accordingly.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Yes, this connection test returns ping successful.

Actually we have developed the app on Development system before, now we have imported it to Production system.

What else would you suggest?

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Have you came across this error before:

"The number of registered devices has reached the maximum limit for your license".

If so, please advise.

Regards

Ajay

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are applying the old license for production system also.

You need to create a new license and apply it in the production system and check whether you are getting this error.

- Midhun VP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure why it is checking for sapjco3.jar when you selected to not have a result checker, but you ought to have sapjco3.jar, anyway.  It should be in C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\sapjco\v3 and then either 32bit or 64bit, depending upon the type of machine you have.  If you don't have this, you'll run into other problems soon enough, even if you get past the deploy.

Check that first.

If you have the jar file, did you install into the non-default location (not C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform)?  It still ought to work, though, based on the scripts setting "djc.home" when you start Unwired Workspace, Unwired Platform Services or run various command-line scripts.

-- Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

When you do preview of the MBO make sure that resultchecker is filled with "none" . by default it will have the value "default".

See if that works for you.

Thanks,

Doak Regis

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Doak it is none only.