cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RVKRED01 credit report

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we run this report it lists sales orders and deliveries that are open in the system for high risk credit customers.  We currently do not have any pricing in deliveries as shipping people have no need to input pricing in our business.  So when a delivery is listed in this report, it has no value.  Someone has to manually look up the delivery doc flow to get to the sales order and view the sales order value.  Has anyone customized this program to go back to the sales order value programatically?  The program is not easy to read at all.  Or is there another report that can be run to replace this one that is more complete?

Thanks for any insight.

Susan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

This report is tcode VKM4. I suggest for reading these notes:

SAP Note 425581 - Advice note collection: Release, lists

SAP Note 751042 - Usage of transactions VKM1, VKM2, VKM3 and VKM4

If you need additional info in the list, please, see  SAP Note 779389 - VKM*: Extend list with user-defined fields (for instance the value of deliveries according the value of SO)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess it would be helpful to know what field in the sales order and the delivery are being used for the value. It looks like it may be using KWKKC in VBKRED structure but I can't figure that field out.  And what are the specific user exits that I can use in delivery processing to move the value from the sales order into the delivery?  The program is very difficult to follow.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

I've been looking for more information about your issue, and it's strange. Please, debug it when you run and check the returning value from function module SD_CREDIT_VALUE_DELIVERY. There are some notes about it, many of them related with program error. I don't know your release, level of support-packages or industry solution. Check also the values for this documents in S066 and S067. You can also see SAP Note 408596 - RFDKLI20: Recreating credit data - new documentation, and perhaps you can try to run tcode F.28 for one customer with deliveries without value. Read the documentation (information icon).

Finally, use these notes as a checklist

SAP Note 396338 - Problems in credit management - analysis help

SAP Note 400311 - RVKRED77: Reorganization credit data, new documentation

SAP Note 408596 - RFDKLI20: Recreating credit data - new documentation

SAP Note 425483 - Consulting note collection: Credit checks

SAP Note 425523 - Collection of consulting notes: Credit update

SAP Note 377165 - Update open credit values for credit management

See also the article 'Credit Management in Sales and Distribution'  by Priyadharshini Shanmugasundaram in this link: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-5891

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

My ABAPer is working on year-end tasks but  I will ask her to debug this program in  that fm when she has time.  S066 has value data at the month level.  S067 also has value data but with no time units, but that is stated in note 377165 as being standard.  OMO1 has S066 but not S067.  I assume that is due to S067 not having time units.  I have to assume these two tables are not accessed for these reports when the tables are not document number driven. 

Thank you for all your help.

Susan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry, perhaps I forgot to mention the most important note: SAP Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management. Check all steps, but I believe perhaps your problem will be in tcode OVAD (settings for type of deliveries). If you do modifications, remember to run again report RVKRED77.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)