cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

statistical group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd Gurus

i know what is the value of the statistical group in cmr it is useful for report purpose it fetches all details of customer if we not maintained system wont show reports for particular customer

but my doubt is

MENU PATH ---IMP --SPRO---LOGISTIC GENAERAL --LOGISTIC INFORMATION SYSTEM ----LOGISTIC DATA WAREHOUSING --UPDATING----UPDATING CONTROL---SETTING SALES---STATISTICS GROUPS

here we can maintain Statistics groups and assign to different documents like returns and credit memo , debit memo

My doubt is if we maintain credit memo in statistical group system will fetch the details of credit memo also

but where we will check ?

thanks a lot

i never forget your help 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My doubt is if we maintain credit memo in statistical group system will fetch the details of credit memo also

but where we will check ?

Once you execute MCSI, you can see various Info Structures (Tables).  You can see the values here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see SAP Note 406294 - SIS: Determination of the update group, it explains how SAP update field STAFO (where the values of statistical group is one of the triggers). See also the related notes.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have the access to see sap note , plz explain from ur end

any way thanks a lot

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can run tcodes for check if SD documents are updated in SIS structures and in which structures: MCVR for sales orders, MCVT for deliveries and MCVV for invoices.

Eduardo