Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO23 : SAPoffice: Distribution Lists issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i execute SO23 directly in my system , am getting error message " you are not authorized to use the transcation SO23 "

but when i login in to system and select MENU -> Business workplace -> Environment(in top) -> Distribution lists , were i can able to access SO23.

But in one of my new system(SAP ECC 6.0) i am facing issue like this and in my old system(SAP R/3 Enterprice) i can able to execute SO23 directly.

I need to know whether the issue is related to any system settings.

Regards

Prasanna S

6 REPLIES 6

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell us which object is checked when your get the authorization error..... bc of some program error this generally happens..... for eg check this note Note 975186 - Authorization check for the FD_DAR_BEG object....

Also check this note ---- Note 1248867 - Role for support activities in BC-SRV-COM area

Divyanshu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback Divyanushu.

after executing transcation SO23 am getting error message as mentioned above and S_Tcode is authorization object am getting with TCD : SO23

but i can select MENU -> Business workplace -> Environment(in top) -> Distribution lists , were i can able to access SO23.

how am i getting the access?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide your system's component details.... Also provide what all objects are check during SO23....... Also put a trace on your user ID and check for the objects involved during SO23 calll from workplace.....

From your above statement.... it makes this clear that how don't have access to tcode directly..... i.e. through some role....... however, the required objects which are using SO23 are already in your authorization data..... Perhaps, they are coming from other transactions......

Divyanshu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback Divyanushu.

after executing transcation SO23 am getting error message as mentioned above and S_Tcode is authorization object am getting with TCD : SO23

but i can select MENU -> Business workplace -> Environment(in top) -> Distribution lists , were i can able to access SO23.

how am i getting the access?

0 Kudos

<copy&paste_removed_by_moderator>