cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection during production line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im fasing the following issue trying and inspection during production lines (Clase 03).

Client requeriment is to inspect the result of an operation (reactor) many times until some characteristics arrived to the correct value. In the middle of a production line.

Its possible to do this using inspection points ??

Example: The reactor works 5 hours, after PP confirm the operation arrives to QM and inspection lote. There we measure density (its quite comun that its out of limits, therefore, the reactor continue working until arrives to the correct numbers. But before that, its possible to do up to 5 inspections.

Recomendations ??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard SAP using inspection points. You can set up and use an 03 inspection type and put the MIC in the receipe on the proper operation.

Or you can use an 04 inspection lot and set the inspection type indicator, "Control inspection lot" to "early release" and put the MIC in the inspection plan.

Free inspection points should probably be used in your scenario.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please give me some more details.

For example, if the MIC is expected to be between 10 and 13, and the inspection point measure 9. The inspection lot is not approved. Therefore I expected to enter n result until the one inside the range. But, what I also need is to record the history.

Thanks,

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When setting up the master data you have to select the type of inspeciton points to be used.  Most folks use "Free inspection points" but you can select time based or quantity based as well. 

In your example you record the value 9 and close out the inspection point.  When you are ready to take another test, you go back to the same inspection lot and create a new inspection point.  When you do so, you usually have to enter in some parameters to identify the inspection point. I.e. the time of the sample in your particular case.  Then you record the new result and valuate that inspection point.

You repeat this until your result is in spec.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego..

for Inprocess Inpection you can use Inspection points. you can create your own inspectiojn point as per requirement.

with help of inspection point you can record result for multiple times.

Regards,

Aditya