cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control billing to order - pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make an order with reference to a billing document. The pricing of the reference document has scales as condition types. I don’t want to change any condition type or value in the sales order, so I set the copy control item as KNPRS = E. However when I save the sales document, this condition type disappears. Can anybody help me please?

Thank you in advance,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following.

1. The validity of the condition records of the condition type which is missing.

2. Look into the analysis part on conditions tab and this might throw some idea as why it is not picking it up.

3. see if any change has been done to the condition records inbetween the invoice and creation of sales orders.

Possibilities are more, few are listed above. Check and let us know the results

Regards

Vasanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of the reason could be Pricing Date in Invoice & subsequent Sales Order. It may be possible the Condition record is not valid on pricing date in Sales Order.

Also check how the Condition Record is determined in Invoice & see all those objects are available in Sales Order.

Also I suggest at Item Level Copy Control use Pricing Type as G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if your condition record are maintained on Sales order type.

also please share the screenshot of your copy control if possible.

Regards,

Mohit Bhinde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the Item Category in the Sales Order is relevant for Pricing.