cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Step SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

I created one step sc with 2 line items (one is catalog item and another is free text item). I ordered and approved SC as approver.

The issue i was facing is after approving i'm not getting the sc in COS.

for the free text item i didn't maintained the supplier while creating the SC...

Can anyone help me out on this..

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Tcode , BBP_PD and click on each line item and navigate to field called SOURCE_REL_IND.Value needs to be X  -Sourcing relevant.
  2. Go to SPRO->SRM Server->Sourcing->Sourcing for Product Categories.Read the Help Documentation on this node.Helpful info on sourcing.
  3. Above all check if BAdi BBP_SRC_DETERMINE has an active implementation .

Also if you have unique source of supply for the chosen Product Category say a contract item.That is assigned as source of supply automatically and may not route to Sourcing Cockpit.

You may want to jot down some more info,Is the SC stuck or has it created a follow on document.

Cheers

SB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Thank you for the reply,

I checked the SC in bbp_pd, it is in approved status. And i opened the SC with requisitioner ID and found no approvers pending..

Dont know why SC is not coming to COS...

We are using SRM 7.01 and in the SC second line item is free text line item and it doesn't have supplier.. so it should come to COS right...

Can you help me out on this

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to do step 1 again ,In BBP_PD you need to double click the line item and then search for the field SOURCE_REL_IND.Whats the value in it?

Alternatively can you check if any Source of Supply is assigned to Shopping Cart.

Cheers
SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

I found "Source_Rel_ind" field empty for both the line items (Catalog and free text item)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means your cart is not sourcing relevant,Did  you check if it has created any follow on document,?Pls Check if Suppliers/Contracts are assigned to each of the line item,

Cheers
SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath, I checked that too.. no Follow on doc created for the sc. and for catalog item there is supplier and for free text item supplier is not there..

Contracts are also not assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

try running FM BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE and enter item guid and mark source release indicator as X.  This will make SC to show up in sourcing cockpit,This may help you to analyse further,

--SB