Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED Value not flowing in Excise Invoice J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create an excise invoive in which ZEX2(fixed amount) is not flowing into the invoice.

Along with that ZEC2(fixed amount) and zsh2(fixed amount) is also not flowing from STO Billing.

Whereas ZEXP(Percentage based) is flowing properly.

Can someone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check excise Default Settings and check whether you have assigned those excise condition Types for corresponding Column

PATH:

SPRO--> Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Maintain Excise Defaults

I hope you are not maintained those Condition types in excise Defaults.please maintain and check

25 REPLIES 25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check wether u have assigned the proper condition type to prpoer taxcode in FV13

Also check in VK13

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the EXBAS flowing in J1IIN ??

Can you please go through the SAP note mentioned below and apply.

If you mark the Condition category as 'H' for the  Price condition
which has the assesable value then the Excise base value will flow but
the price condition should be non statistical, if it is statistical in
your pricing procedure then you will have use the user exit
J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE which has the KONV structure , you will
have to pass the value to the parameter EXCITM_BASE.

Regards,

Rajasree

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check excise Default Settings and check whether you have assigned those excise condition Types for corresponding Column

PATH:

SPRO--> Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Maintain Excise Defaults

I hope you are not maintained those Condition types in excise Defaults.please maintain and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to ensure that all these conditions are maintained in below path

Also if you are creating excise invoice, if you are referring any tax code, then they need to be properly maintained with proper condition records and validity date in FTXT and FV11. recheck them.

Ensure that your conditions are well maintained in tax procedure as well.

0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

I am also facing the same problem, I maintained the excise defaults and the condition is getting populated in so pricing procedure but in excise invoice base value is coming BED is not coming even though it has been calculated in SO.

0 Kudos

Your issue is bit different. In your case Base value for calculation is coming zero hence BED is also zero.

check in PO why basb is 0 and not getting passed on to taxiin.

0 Kudos

Thank you sir for your prompt reply, I will check and reach out to you ifany further help is required.

Thanks and Regards,

Surendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mahesh and Nilesh.

Your guidance was really helpful.Values are now flowing to the excise invoice.

Regards

Yamini Bajpai

0 Kudos

Dear yamini Bajpai,

as you mentioned now the values are flowing to the excise invoice, could you please help me to solve the same kind of problem I am facing.

how you resolved the error, - once you have maintained the excise defaults you could able to get the data passing on to the Excise invoice ryt.

could you please help me by explaining the process you have followed while generating the excise invoice.

I followed the below process I couldn't able to get the values into excise invoice.

1. excise defaults have been maintained.

2. Crated a Tax code for output tax

3. Condition records has been created in VK11 for JEXP(bed setoff) and JMX1(bed total)

4. Created the S.O and Delivery  and Billing

5. J1iin is not capturing the Excise bed amount.

Please correct me where I have gone wrong

thanks and regards,

Surendra

0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

Have you assigned the Tax Caculation procedure.

SPRO--> Logistics-General--> Tax on goods movement-->India -->Basic Settings-->Determination of excise duty--> Select tax procedure calculation.

Please check that.

Thanks & Regards

Ymini bajpai

0 Kudos

Dear Yamini Bajpai,

Thanks for the reply, I have assigned it and for MM side I could able to post the excise invoice with Bed values.

I am getting the problem only from SD side. please find the attached Sales order and suggest me if any thing need to do from my side.

I have verified lot of your suggestions on the CIN side, those were very much helpful in solving my problems.

In one of your posts  you have mentioned that tax code place a very important role to bring the BED values to the invoice.

for MM side in PO once we have assigned the tax code it will call FV11 and tax procedure then it will post the excise invoice.

How SD will work out...? I am having big confusion here... here we are having pricing procedure and tax procedure. TAXINN conditions are different and Pricing procedure conditions are different for ex: JEXP and JEXT are available in pricing procedure for taxes, JMOP and JMX1 are available in Taxinn. I am maintaining the VK11 conditions for pricing procedure JEXP and JEXT and just copied the tax procedure conditions into pricing procedure with out access sequence and left out. not maintaining any condition records for tax procedure conditions as these are not having access sequence.

please guide me how the logic works for SD side.

Thanks and regards,

Surendra FICO . Kotha

0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

Condition maintained in pricing procedure has to be maintained in TAXINN i.e JEXP and JEX2.

Along with that you have maintain it in Classify Condition Types.

SPRO--> Logistics-General--> Tax on goods movement-->India -->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Condition based-Excise Determination--> Classify Condition Types.

You have to maintain the pricing procedure and all tax conditions types i.e JEXP and JEX2.

Please do le me know if this resolves your problems.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

0 Kudos

Dear Yamini Bajpai,

I have created the JEXP and JEX2 in taxprocedure TAXINN as statistical condition types.

and I have created the Condition Records for JEXP and JEX2 in VK11-- but the condition record will not have any Tax code as these JEXP and JEX2 are having condition type Discount /surcharge show will not give option to insirt the tax code in these condition records. I created the SO Delivery and Billiing (OR -- LF-- F2). J1iin is not populating the Bed values.

0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

Have you maintained the condition at Classify Condition Type.

SPRO--> Logistics-General--> Tax on goods movement-->India -->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Condition based-Excise Determination--> Classify Condition Types.

Please send the screen shot of the that and the Tax procedure.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

THank you Rajneesh and Mr.Krishnan for taking out time to provide the helpful answers.

Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have stuck with another problem in excise invoice of Stock transfer.

As discussed,manual conditions zex2,zec2 and zsh2 is now flowing to j1iin from STO Bill but now the automatic conditions i.e ZEXP,ZECS and ZSHE is not flowing.

It was flowing earlier but again some problem encountered.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you changed anything related to  ZEXP,ZECS and ZSHE in tax procedure. Also if step numbers are same, then only used conditon will flow to J1IIN. Are these condition values maintained in STO or not?

0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

I have not make changes in any of these 3.

Last time I have simply maintained ZEX2,ZEC2 ans ZSH2 in the Classify condition type.

I have maintained it along with pricing procedure.

Menu Path:

SPRO--> Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Conditions-based excise determination--->Classify Condition Type.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your STO, which tax procedure is used. Can you attach screen shot of Tax procedure and PO tax calculations. Also check if same tax condition appears in PO for other material or scenario.

0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

let me attach the tax procedure detail i.e. TAXINN. and classify condition type.In the mean while I  just send the PO Tax calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO screen shots means if you put tax code and click on taxes tab, it will take you to tax calculation screen. That screen shot is required for analysis, not above one.

0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

In our Stock Transfer scenario,there is no taxes,so there is no tax code in PO.There is only excise and education cess and special cess.

Please do let me know what all information is required.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain these conditions in tax determination against taxiin or taxinj. By the way if you are not using tax code, they how come they are coming in PO? Through Pricing?

0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

Conditions(ZEXP,ZECS,ZSHE) are already maintained in TAXINN.

Apart from this conditions are not coming in PO but only in STO Billing.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

Have u maintained condition records for

Basic price  = 100.00

BED = 12%

ECES = 2%

HECES = 1%

AND ALSO maintain condition record for  JEXT 100% of the total of alll three components. That is the total 12.03% of basic 100.00