cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion not allowed in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a customer TH10 long back  with sold to party GB10 . 

Now I want to change the Sold to party as TH10 itself. But the system doesnt allow this .

How can I change the Sold to party to TH10 . Please advice.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was ,  GB10-Sold Party

TH10 should acted as -Ship To Party,Bill To Party and Payer .

Now ,you want convert GB10 as TH10 right .

Obviously ,that was not possible in SAP why because the Sold Party acted as Unique and Mandatory .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes that is wat I was trying to do..

Ok . Thanks for your response.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

What you are trying to do is change the Sold-to-Party of TH10 to GB10 which will obviously be not allowed.

Because for Customer Master of TH10, Sold-To-Party is Mandatory partner & in SAP Standard you are not supposed Mandatory Partner Function.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita ,

I hope you should have customer TH10. For the Customer TH10, the sold to party can be TH10 only. Share the partner function of the customer TH10.

Which account group are you using? standard one or customized one?

Check the partner function determination for Customer Master. You would have set the sold to party(SP) partner function as not changable.Refer the standard account group 0001.

ideally the Customer Number should be same as Sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu ,

Initially this customer TH10 was created with SH partner function with Sold to party - GB10 assigned to it .

I changed the account group of TH10 to SP using XD07 ... and it changed , but GB10 was assigned to it automatically and then I was not able to delete it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using Customized Account group? It is not standard SAP Behaviour. Can you tell the account group of TH10 and GB10 before and now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes its customized .. for GB10 earlier and now it is xxxSold-to party

and for TH10 it was earlier xxxgoods recipient and now its xxxSold-to party.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a customer TH10 long back  with sold to party GB10 .

.What customer to what customer you have to to convert .I didn't understand your requirement .If you want want further assistance please put some Inputs on this.

Thanks,

Naren