cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a rebate agreement for a different division ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All,

I have scenario   in which client wants to have  a single agreement refer to  different division

Let’s take  an example  I have  9 division (A1 to A9 )out of which  I want to make an agreement only  for 2 division  (A1 & A7) with  value of 250000 & remaining other  divisions want to have an agreement with  value 500000

Customer is using common division (CC) to  create customer  master &  specific division to each product master.

Is this kind of requirement can be handled in slandered SAP & if yes , which setting I need to change in system to cater this business requirement

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly consider using rebate group for material grouping for the rebate conditions creation or add new rebate condition table using customer & sales view material groups(1-5).

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khaled,

Thanks for your prompt response. However, I have to make different agreement with specific to  different divisions, as  making material group it will not help us.

If I take case  it in last given  example  &  create 2 agreement 

1st --> for division  (A1 & A7) with material group AIR001.

2nd--> for  division with only (A1)    with same group AIR001

in 2nd example it will take value in rebate agreement  from both  the division (A1 & A7).

Regards,

Milind