cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline approval mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have been strugling with this offline approval mail for some time and thought that some of you have had the same issue as me.

Here is my problems.

1. We used to use NWBC, but now we are using portal. However the mail is stil pointing to NWNC in the logon-link. How do we change this to portal insterad?
  2. We have a requirement that we want to send mail per work item, however we want to have the link go to the UWL and not the specific shopping cart. Can this be achived and how?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

In Order to point the Logon Link to Portal you have to maintain portal information in SPRO at SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Maintain Portal information. There are 3 parameters you have to maintain in order to pick up Portal URL when executing the Offline approval notification from SRM.

Port of SAP Portal (Internal)

Protocol

Full Qualified Domain Name (Internal)

To Answer your second question, Standard offline approval program do send Portal information + SC GUID. In order to just open portal you have to modify the code.

There is Class / Interface /SAPSRM/CL_URL_SERVICE in which Method Get_URL. Where you can implement Post Exit. We have done something like this;

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

if SY-CPROG = K_PROG_NAME.

find first occurrence of K_QUES_MARK in RV_URL match offset LV_OFF.

RV_URL = RV_URL(LV_OFF).

endif.

endmethod.                    "IPO_ZSRM_CHG_LOGON_LINK~GET_URL