Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add table column beside another column

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Web Dynpro ABAP component enhancement, I need to add two table columns(say X and Y) beside another table column(say C) in a view.

Actually the table contains a number of columns like

A

B

C

D

E

Now I'm in a need to add two more table columns X and Y which should be added beside table column C through enhancement. I have tried a lot, but can't able to add those columns beside column C. The two columns(X and Y) are getting reflected above column A.

How can I achieve this. Please help me.

With Regards,

RAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your requirement to change the position of the two enhanced columns

from

X Y A B C D E

to        A B C X Y D E

If yes then you can use SET_POSITION method of class CL_SALV_WD_COLUMN to change the position of columns.

Check :     http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=318671409

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Upendra,

I'll check it up.

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Thanks for your info. I have checked my component and found that they didn't define the Component Usage of “SALV_WD_TABLE” . So what can I do now?

Whether I have to define this component for my enhancement or else is there any other way. Please advice me.

With Regards,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your component name?

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SALV_WD_TABLE is for ALV you cannot use this for Table UI. For your requirement, delete the table UI by right click on the table and click on 'Remove Element' in the enhancement mode.

Then create a new Table UI and bind to the existing node and re arrange columns as per your requirement.

You can check this document for ref: Enhance Web Dynpro Component

Hope this helps u.,

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks kiran,

Itz done:)

With Regards,

RAM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question seems to have been double posted and has been answered here: http://scn.sap.com/message/13769611