SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of budget billing plan

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Let say that I have this situation. I have a business partner with electricity installation. For the same premise I'm doing move-in with other division, for example Gas. My client asked me to set it so that I have only one budget billing plan and that entries for both electricity and gas have the same due dates (so that it would be more comfortable for end client to pay for it).

Dates I can set in EA610002 (as it is mentioned in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/74/9941902ab511d6b1e000508b6b8a93/content.htm).

What I don't know is how to enforce only one budget billing plan (so instead of creation of one budget billing plan per division / installation I want to have only one per premise).

Any hints?

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

1 REPLY 1

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Marcin

BPP data resides at the contract level, so unless you are billing both installations on a single contract, you will need a BPP for each installation.

A good percentage of our Budget Billing accounts have more than one contract, and it is invisible to the customer that they have multiple plans, invoice printing takes care of rolling the individual contract amounts up to a single line item.

Hope this helps

Astrid