cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHIP in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone let me know about CHIP in webdynpro and working on CHIP.

Thanks

Katrice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

In addition to the links Khushboo has provided, take a look at this episode from Thomas Jung's eLearning video series:

AFS - Jan 2010: ABAP UI Flexibility Part 6

This is part 6 of a 6 part series on User Interface flexibility in the ABAP environment. Part 6 of this series looks a bit to the future with the new Local Page Builder/CHIPs/Sidepanel functionality that is coming in NetWeaver 7.02. We see how reusable, generic UI functionality can easily be integrated into existing applications without coding.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Khushboo & Amy.

Katrice.

tamilselvanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

I have checked your link but there is no video's available to learn CHIP Concepts.Is any other links or materials available to learn CHIP Concepts?.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamilselvan,

Try the link below which points to the same content. The other link seems to have been taken down.

Part 6 of this series looks a bit to the future with the new Local Page Builder/CHIPs/Sidepanel functionality that is coming in NetWeaver 7.02. We see how reusable, generic UI functionality can easily be integrated into existing applications without coding. This is part 6 of a 6 part series on User Interface flexibility in the ABAP environment.

Also, I'm sure you'll find more content on SCN if you do a search for CHIP tutorials. The SAP Help library also has information on CHIPs and there are many demo components in the ECC system (NW 7.02 and later) if you do a search for Web Dynpro Components with the name WDR_TEST_CHIP*.

Good luck!

Amy

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>The other link seems to have been taken down.

For years I posted all my videos to blip.tv and SCN.  I did blip.tv as an alternative because they allowed downloading the videos for offline viewing. Unfortunately blip.tv has changed their content focus and has removed all previous videos that don't match their new content strategy. That's why all those older blip.tv links don't work any longer.  All the SCN versions of the videos should still be perfectly fine however.